A similar post I made the other day 30+ things on on my bucket list… so far
I mentioned a few places I wanted to travel to, well it got me thinking where else would I want to travel to, not that I can travel anywhere because of the travel restrictions because of COVID-19, I can’t travel around the state that I live in nor can I travel around Australia.
In my series (I guess I can start a series) of my Travel Bucket List: Australia Edition there are so many places I would love to travel to, I’m in my 20’s and I haven’t really experienced travelling yet and I would love to travel around my backyard first then travel the world
So here is my list, like always my lists aren’t in any particular order. I’m sure I’ll add more to the list when I think of more places.
1. Great Ocean Road – Victoria
2. Sydney – New South Wales
3. Blue Mountains National Park – New South Wales
4. Whitsundays – Queensland
5. Daintree National Park – Queensland
6. Kakadu National Park – Northern Territory
7. Gold Coast – Queensland
8. Lamington National Park – Queensland
9. Brisbane – Queensland
10. Mt. Buller – Victoria
11. Freycinet National Park – Tasmania
12. Broome – Western Australia
13. Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park – Tasmania
14. Larapinta Trail – Northern Territory
15. Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park – Northern Territory
What places would love to visit in Australia?